Wednesday, February 22, 2012

You're Missing Out

Some TV is just too good NOT to watch.  If you are not watching the following shows you are seriously missing out! Your life will never be the same...ok...well, maybe it will be pretty much the same, but you will feel more fulfilled...probably.

I give you my list of "must watch" TV.
1. Modern Family- unbelievably funny. Laugh like crazy on ABC Wednedays at 8pm.


2. The Big Bang Theory- If Dr. Sheldon Cooper is not a part of your life, I'm sorry. I love him and his quirky ways. Love him too on Thursdays at 7pm.


3. Pretty Little Liars- I know I've mentioned this one before but c'mon!  It's THAT good! You can find this steamy, suspenseful nugget of goodness on ABC Family Mondays at 9pm.


4. One show that I still love, but is beginning to irritate me...I may get stoned for this...umm...like rocks being thrown at me. Jeez, what were you thinking.


I love it, but how many seasons can I continue to watch before I go crazy from not knowing who the mother is!  I will tell you how many seasons...as many as there are until they FREAKING TELL US! Ugh.
If we don't find out soon I'm going to start throwing stuff.

Is there something you LOVE that I should be watching? You'd have to be pretty convincing. Try me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with all of those being great shows. BAZINGA! ;)

Have you seen ONCE UPON A TIME? It's a spin on classic fairy-tales and it is enchanting.

Lauren said...

I haven't watched it but I wanted to! I'm going to have to start!