Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Side of the Bed

So I have this theory about which side of the bed people choose to sleep on. I believe that, for the most part, girls sleep on the same side of the bed that they saw their mothers sleep on while they were growing up.  It's like people subconsciously log away the process of going into their parent's bedroom in the middle of the night after a bad dream and knowing exactly which side to find their mom on. (Not that dads weren't good at comforting after a bad dream, but let's be real...if you had a mom, that's where it was at!)

I know some people are going to say "No way, that's not true at all!"
But I think many and probably most will totally say "Wait...yes! I DO sleep on the same side my mom slept on!"

I also think from standing at the foot of the bed and looking it, more girls sleep on the left side.
Let me know. Help my unimportant research.

You can always count on me to discuss the really important topics.
Lauren: changing the world, one ridiculous movement at a time!
Remember the Prefriday Movement from 2 years ago? No? You can read it again here.
It has totally caught on.  Embrace the change!

No comments: